Modern Women's Clothing Trends for 2022March 17, 2022
With Fashion Week behind us and warmer weather ahead, you’re likely looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends in women’s fashion.
But where to start? Well, we did the work for you! Try these top 5 women’s fashion trends for 2022:
1. Statement Cut Outs: Time to show some skin. Try a piece with cut outs for a unique and unexpected look. Kiya Tomlin has two new pieces in the Spring/Summer Collection that feature this hot trend: The Cut Out Onesie and Cut Out Top. Try them for an evening out with friends or wear to an outdoor event.
2. Maxi Dresses: According to Who What Wear, the maxi dress is back. There are many styles to choose from to fit any occasion. Kiya Tomlin designed a M axi Dress that features a bandeau top and made of her signature, super-soft bamboo/cotton/spandex blend. Dress it up with heels and statement jewelry or keep it casual with flat sandals and a jean jacket.
3. Bold colors: Bold, bright colors are on the rise! We’re talking hot pink, cobalt blue, marigold yellow, electric green, and more. If you are used to neutral colors, start with small pops of colors (like in our Colorblock Legging ) or go bold and wear color head to toe. Either way, these saturated hues are sure to brighten your day!
4. Standout Shoes: Statement footwear is always a fun way to complete a look. Shop for pieces with architectural heels or that feature a variety of colors and texture, to add a trendy twist to your outfit.
5. Crochet: This vintage-inspired trend was all over the runway this season. Add interest to your look with crocheted details on blouses, handbags or even hair accessories.
Tell us about your favorite trends and the ones you can’t wait to wear in the comments!